If if have any further questions not explained here, please contact us using the email email@example.com.
We will automatically delete data Powertools Technologies has no use case for.
Please contact us on the email mentioned above for information about any of the following rights:
- Request access to your personal information
- Update your own personal information to keep it accurate
- Request deletion of your personal data
- Request that Powertools Technologies stop processing your data
- Request that your data be delivered to you or a 3rd party indicated by you
- Withdraw consent given to use to process your data
Here is a Personal Data map of all our public services:
|WebSite||All Visitors||IP Addresses|
|Support Page||All Visitors||IP Addresses|
|Support Page||Employees and Clients||Name and Email Address|
This website is to be used mainly by registered users, employees and clients. When registering accounts, consent is required from the data subject.
All our data is located in the following locations:
We have server racks located in our office locations. They contain the live servers, with the data decrypted at rest. The locations have 24/7 security.
We take regular data backups, transported in disk drives outside the premises. These disks are encrypted, and only admins can access that data.
Does Powertools Technologies keep records of all processing activities?
The requirements for keeping records of all processing activities for companies with less than 250 employees are:
- processing of personal data is a regular activity
- poses a threat to individuals’ rights and freedoms
- concerns sensitive data or criminal records
None of this apply to Powertools Technologies.
Can my data be transmitted to other entities?
Your data might be transmitted to subcontractors so that they treat them on behalf of Powertools Technologies. In this case, Powertools Technologies will make sure the sub-contractors will respect and protect the subject’s personal data.
If the sub-contractor is located outside the European Union, Powertools Technologies will make sure the sub-contractors will respect and protect the subject’s personal data.
What happens if/when a data breach happens?
Powertools Technologies will inform the local authority and the data subject regarding data breaches. The report includes what data has been lost, possible consequences and counter-measure we took.
The local authority is CNPD, see their site here.
- DPO information, CNPD (in Portuguese)
- Data Protection Factsheet (in Portuguese)
- Data Processor/Controller (in Portuguese)
Any alteration to this document will be communicated to the data subjects with a simple explanation of what changed. If you require any more information, please contact us to the email mentioned above.